Re-opening and Gathering Information
"Are your hearts tender and compassionate? Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. In your relationships with one another, have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage. Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a bond servant."
We are compelled by the love of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:14-15) and we have the opportunity to show and share that love with others…Living In + Living Out God’s Love!
What to Expect
- The in-person gathering will begin at 100:00am.
- Masks are optional.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- You’ll notice the inside of the building will be set up differently during this season, including the lobby and gathering space.
- We will practice physical distancing of 6 feet in all areas (family units/households may sit together).
- There will be no bulletin or Connection Card. Please visit Epic’s website www.Epic-Church.org or Epic's free app for upcoming info and to fill out your Connection Card.
- There will be no food or drinks available.
- For the time being, please allow non-contact greetings like waving and head nods to take the place of shaking hands, fist bumps, hugging, etc.
- Our building will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each Sunday gathering.
- If you are not feeling well, please opt to join us for the 10:00am online gathering via YouTube.
We are so excited to continue gathering together on Sundays, whether you join in-person or online at 10:00am!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I’m in a high-risk category?
Although we’ve done our best to decrease the level of risk of attending in-person on Sundays, we encourage individuals to use wisdom and discernment in deciding whether to attend in-person or online.
I love to greet others with a hug. Will Sunday be hard for me?
Yes, you will have to put your normal greeting and response on hold. For the time being, please allow non-contact greetings like waving and head nods to take the place of shaking hands, fist bumps, hugging, etc.
I like to hang around and visit after the gathering. Can I still do that?
We are all excited to see one another! We want guests to feel welcome and the Epic family to be able to reconnect with one another.
It sounds like some of this is fear-based? Doesn’t that contradict scripture?
The guidelines and expectations we’ve established for in-person gatherings are not based on fear. They are based on wisdom. We have sought the counsel of medical professionals and diligently researched best practices.
How many gatherings will be offered?
We will offer one gathering time, in-person and online via YouTube at 10:00am.
We ask for your grace and patience as we navigate through this season. Let’s keep our focus on living out the commission of making disciples who make disciples for Jesus!