Thank you for your interest in An Epic Season of Giving!
Below is IMPORTANT INFORMATION about your opportunities to participate. *Note, some opportunities are only available prior to December 8th.* Please use the sign up to indicate your interests!
A. Donating Winter Clothing
- We will be collecting gently-used blankets, coats, pants, socks, boots, hats, gloves (both adult and baby/kid sizes) for Miami Village Church and the Life Treatment Center in South Bend. Bring donations to Epic by Thursday, December 5th.
B. Donating Food Items
- We will create a total of 192 Holiday Food Boxes for different organizations in the community. Use the link below to sign up for your specific donation or sign up at the Connection Center. Bring donations to Epic by Thursday, December 5th.
Food Donation Sign Up
C. Attending Holiday Outreach
- This will take place on Saturday, December 7th from 9-11 a.m. here at Epic Church. We will organize the donations of winter clothes, pack, and deliver Holiday Food Boxes and then go out into the community to deliver them.
D. Donating to the Chillanes Project in Ecuador
- We will be raising funds to send the $13,012.50 needed for the project to work in 2020. This fundraiser will take place during the month of December. You can donate online or use a giving envelope. Be sure to write "Chillanes" on the memo line. Donate Here
E. Sponsoring a Child for Christmas
- We are partnering with local schools to help provide Christmas gifts for a total of 41 children in need. Ask Ana Cristina or email her at email@example.com about having a child assigned to you. Gifts need to be at Epic by Sunday, December 15th.
F. Donating a "Recovery Care Kit"
- We will provide 8 kits of supplies to help equip and restock the beds for men and women who are part of the Upper Room Recovery Community as they reenter society and recover from addictions. Each kit will have: 1 set of sheets (twin bed), 1 pillow and 1 pillowcase, 1 comforter and a set of towels (2 big and 2 washcloths). All items must be new. Items need to be at Epic by Sunday, December 15th.
G. Writing Letters of Encouragement
- During the month of December, we will have "Letter-Writing Stations" available at Epic for us to encourage individuals at the Life Treatment Center who are not able to spend the season with their loved ones. We need to write a total of 100 letters, so be sure to stop by one of the stations!